22 Jun Join us on Thursday 24th June 7pm to 8:30pm for Rotary Unplugged
Please join this event o learn more about Rotary and what we can offer and how perhaps we can work together.
You are welcome to share/promote this event to your friends, family and to your work colleagues.
- Have you ever wondered what Rotary is all about? Where it began? Discover how Rotary is perfect for employee engagement programmes.
- Discover how Rotary can help enhance Mental Well Being, and how it offers its members the opportunity for self development through networking, leadership....
- Did you know Rotary was one of the original Business Networking Clubs and was founded in 1905?
- With fewer apprentices available since the pandemic, we can offer the Leadership and Management NVQ Level 2 and Rotary Youth Leadership Award Click here for details: Rotary Youth Leadership Awards. We have Rota Kids for primary school children and Interact for secondary school children.
- If you are aged 18 to 101 Rotary is for you!
We shall be delighted for you to join this event, held over Zoom on Thursday 24th June 19:00. Please follow the link below to register in advance: Click here to book your free place
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.