10 Sep At the Marlow Carnival 2021
Great to have stalls for MBRC and MMDF at Marlow Carnival
- We were delighted to be able to support Marlow Carnival 2021 with our two stalls for Marlow Bridge Rotary Club, and Making Marlow Dementia Friendly, alongside Marlow Rotary Club, plus Oxford Aunts
- Ratty the Rotarian stepped up to welcome the visit by our Mayor, Cllr Richard Scott
- For both our stalls, it was a great opportunity to show new initiatives and projects coming and for Marlow Bridge this was particularly with:
- The partnership with Thames Valley Air Ambulance for the on-line raffle
- MBRC Quiz Night coming up on 12 November
- Help from Ratty the Rotarian with projects following on from a Thames Walk
- Profiling the new Sensory Garden at The Ryder Gardens in Frieth
- Looking forward to The Virtual Dementia Experience coming soon to Marlow - in partnership with our local SW Chilterns Community Board
- Working with Marlow Rotary club on profiling the work of Rotary in Marlow with such as the Santa Fun Run and other events and initiatives.
- We also ran two competitions on the MBRC stall, for the Adults in Spot the Champagne and a Guess the Number of Sweets in the Giant Jar - well done to our worthy winners!
- Such fantastic support from Justin at Globe Park Print Store who printed us such great posters, boards and a super new banner for the gazebo, plus great artwork from Spencer of Designbury!!